Skip to Content
Serving Clients in Cobb, Fayette, Fulton, Gwinnett and Surrounding Areas

Grandparent and 3rd Party Rights to Children – Part 1

Did you know in the State of Georgia you can still petition the Court for parental rights and responsibilities for a child that is not even related to you? It’s called the Equitable Caregiver Statute and in my next videos, I’m going to explain the factors the court considers.