Business Transaction Attorneys in Atlanta
Helping Business Owners Establish & Maintain Excellent Practices
Our attorneys draft all documents necessary to maintain a business in good standing under applicable laws. Such documents include, for corporations, by-laws, corporate resolutions, minutes of directors’ meetings, & notices. We also assist clients with shareholder & director meetings & annual filings. For limited liability companies, we organize the company & prepare the LLC Operating Agreement.
No matter what kind of service your company requires, our Atlanta business transaction attorneys are here to help. Call us at (678) 326-4611 today to get started.
Formation – Business Planning, Structuring & Entity Formation
The first decision to make when starting a new business is the choice of business organization.
We advise clients regarding the advantages and disadvantages of different business forms, including:
- Sole proprietorships
- Limited liability companies (LLCs)
- Limited liability partnerships (LLPs)
- Subchapter S corporations
- Joint venture
We advise clients regarding all types of business and commercial agreements.
In addition to providing assistance in the strategic negotiation of commercial contracts, our attorneys review and carefully draft most types of business agreements, including:
- Purchase/Sale Agreements
- Employment and Severance Agreements
- Nondisclosure, non-circumvention, non-compete, and non-solicitation agreements
- Shareholder and Member Agreements
- Vendor/Customer Agreements
- License Agreements
- Distribution Agreements
- Royalty Agreements
- Non-Competition Agreements
- Confidentiality Agreements
- Other Business Issues
We also provide a wide variety of services to our business clients including, for example, representation in the areas of:
- Corporate law and shareholder relations
- Acquisitions, mergers, and reorganizations
- Antitrust and trade regulation
- Legislative matters, including federal, state, and local
- Partnerships, joint ventures, and partner relations
- Directors’ and officers’ liability
- Shareholders’ rights
Contact KF Law, LLC today for dependable, high-quality service your growing company can trust. Our business transaction lawyers in Atlanta are committed to setting your endeavor up for success.