Family Law Attorney Atlanta GA
At KF Law, LLC, our capable team of divorce and family law attorneys in Atlanta, GA, have focused their talents, experience, and honed legal skills on resolving cases in this practice area for decades. We understand the difficulties you may be facing when dealing with the ending of a marriage or any family law matter. Family relationships form the foundation of our lives and these legal issues commonly break those foundations forcing decisions that we are often unprepared to make. When faced with having to resolve your divorce or family law matter, you may be understandably anxious, uncertain, and upset in various ways. This is especially true for parents involved in divorce and post-divorce matters concerning their children.
Our firm is here to provide you with the legal and emotional support you need at such a critical juncture in your life. Our team is dedicated to delivering compassionate assistance that will equip you with the understanding and ability you need when navigating divorce and family law matters. Our extensive experience in this field is enhanced by the strong background we bring to the table in understanding complex financial matters. This can make a strategic difference in marital asset division, prenuptial contracts, and other family law concerns. While we strive to resolve disputes efficiently and cost-effectively through negotiations outside of court, you can rely on our team’s strong trial skills should your case require litigation.
Turn to a Proven Team for Family Law Representation
Our divorce and family law team has a proven track record of successful results that is reflected by the many referrals we receive from satisfied clients. We are committed to bringing you the genuine care you need when facing the challenges of resolving your divorce, custody, or other family law issue. While we are never afraid to take any case to trial, we will always attempt to settle your issue through more efficient methods that can reduce cost, stress, and duration. When facing the confusing issues of how Georgia law and the courts will view your legal matter, we urge you to turn to KF Law, LLC.
Our Family Law Legal Practice
KF Law, LLC handles any legal matter that involves family relationships and falls under the jurisdiction of our local family courts.
These matters include the following:
- Alimony, also known as spousal support. This may be an issue related to a pending divorce or in a post-divorce situation. We represent clients seeking and contesting alimony as well as those involved in modifications and enforcement of existing alimony court orders.
- Divorce. Whether involved in a contentious contested divorce or a more amicable process resolvable through negotiation or mediation, we bring a wealth of experience to your case. This includes handling high net-worth divorces and those that may involve hidden marital assets.
- Child custody. Custody and parenting plan schedules can be one of the most threatening and disputed issues between parents. We will vigorously pursue your best interests and those of your child(ren). We also represent clients in custody modification cases.
- Child support. Ensure that your child(ren) get the financial support they need and deserve through effective legal representation from our team.
- Contempt of court. We work with the courts to ensure that all existing divorce and family law court orders related to custody, support, or other matters are followed.
- Grandparent and third-party rights. If you need to seek custody or visitation rights of a child, we can take legal action on your behalf through the court.
- Pre- and post-nuptial agreements. Ensure that your agreement is created according to legal standards, that full disclosure has been made, and that your legal rights and separate assets are protected.
- Protective/Restraining orders. If you are facing a domestic violence situation, get the aggressive legal help you need to protect yourself and your family. We also represent individuals contesting such orders who may have been falsely accused.
- Appeals. If your family law case was not resolved fairly, you may have the right to appeal. Our appellate lawyers provide experienced legal representation for appeals to a higher court.
- Mediation and arbitration. Take advantage of our strong skills in these dispute resolution methods that can resolve your case outside of courtroom intervention.