At KF Law, LLC, we bring you a superb business law team of attorneys backed by a wealth of experience handling cases in both state and federal courts as well as in international situations. We represent clients across the U.S. as well as abroad in a wide scope of business matters. No matter what type of issue or challenge you may be facing, our team is poised to bring you outstanding legal guidance and assistance. Due to our many years of success in representing our clients, our firm has earned legal industry awards such as Client Champion by Martindale Hubbell® recognizing attorney excellence.
Our Business Law & International Law Practice
The legal and professional backgrounds and experience of our elite team brings you unmatched representation for all of your business and corporate needs whether here in the U.S. or abroad.
Our attorneys have the following qualifications for business and international law matters:
- Extensive experience as a stockbroker and financial adviser
- Legal and executive business experience in many industries, such as banking, finance, energy, real estate, manufacturing, and more
- Experience resolving legal, financial, corporate, and political matters for countries across the globe
- Post graduate degrees in finance and banking
- Complex litigation experience resolving issues pertaining to restrictive covenants, business contracts, construction contracts, lien claims, tort claims, equitable claims, landlord/tenant law, quiet title actions, and more
- Accomplished experience handling negotiations, motion practice, litigation strategy, jury selection, trial and appellate work
- Directorships and advisory positions for various corporations in the U.S. and around the world
Our business law practice includes the following areas:
- Asset protection. We can provide legal strategies for protecting your company assets as well as shielding you from being held personally liable in creditor claims and lawsuits.
- Business transactions. This includes proper business formation and planning as well as resolving issues related to shareholders, partnerships, legislative matters, joint ventures, antitrust and trade regulation, and more
- Commercial litigation. When disputes cannot be reasonably settled out of court, our skilled trial lawyers provide aggressive litigation representation for all issues ranging from the simple to the complex.
- Contracts. These agreements are fundamental to business operations and interactions with others. We provide strategic negotiation of contracts as well as the drafting and review of business agreements.
- Corporate finance. We focus on all phases of complex corporate and commercial finance, from initial structuring through planning and execution. We apply the same knowledge and resources to start ups that we make available to large corporate clients.
- Import/export. We assist clients who export or import products or material in international trade who must navigate U.S. custom laws and international trade issues.
- International Law. We assist companies throughout the world in selling products internationally and in establishing U.S. branches. We also assist U.S. companies in doing business around the globe.
- Mergers and acquisitions. Our firm provides a complete range of legal services related to acquisitions, mergers, and strategic alliances from the pre-planning stage to handling any post-closing disputes.
- Oil and Gas Law. Our team includes attorneys with extensive education, knowledge, and experience in the oil and gas industry. We can assist with drilling projects for investments, oil and gas litigation, and representation for mineral and royalty owners in various issues.
Turn to KF Law, LLC for All of Your Business Law Needs
No matter what type of business law issue you face nor how complex it may be, our firm brings a wealth of talent, experience, and legal understanding to your case. From forming business entity structures for startups to handling complex commercial litigation for large corporations, our practice spans a broad range of business law matters. To find out more about how we can provide practical and creative solutions to your unique issue, we urge you to arrange to meet with one of our highly-experienced attorneys today.