Ms. Salmeh Fodor, Esq. is a founding member of KF Law, LLC. She is an experienced divorce attorney who has been practicing law since 1998. She provides compassionate, yet aggressive representation for clients facing divorce, as well as custody and child support disputes.
One size does not fit all in divorce, custody and child support situations. Ms. Fodor takes the time necessary to understand fully the circumstances that surround her clients. In some situations, an amicable settlement is the best way to meet her clients’ needs. In other situations, aggressive and efficient litigation is the best way to help her clients.
One aspect that sets Ms. Fodor apart from other divorce lawyers is her extensive experience and background in finance. Understanding financial transactions is essential when determining the true net worth of an individual. The other party may pretend that assets are not as valuable as they are, or otherwise appear to have very little net worth. Ms. Fodor can sift through the smoke and mirrors to determine what assets are really at stake.
Prior to becoming an attorney, Ms. Fodor was a stock broker/financial advisor for Prudential Securities, Inc. and then Charles Schwab & Co., Inc. Her experience has helped her understand the complexities of finance and securities. In addition to divorce, child support and custody issues, she currently provides legal counsel to individuals and companies in such areas as business and securities law.
Ms. Fodor is a Member in Good Standing of the State Bar of Georgia and the State Bar of Arizona.
- The GAWL Foundation, Inc., Director (2015 – 2016)
- Georgia Association of Women Lawyers, Director; Chair of Strategic Partnerships (2014 – 2015)
- The Experts Bench, Inc., Director (2012 – 2015)
- Sandy Springs Bar Association, Vice President (2013 – 2014)
- Atlanta Bar Association, Director and Chair International Law Section (2013 – 2014)
- Sand Springs Bar Association, Treasurer (2012-2013)
- Georgia Association of Women Lawyers, Director, Chair of the Leadership Academy (2012 – 2014)
- Sandy Springs Leadership Academy, Graduate (2012 – 2013)
- Cobb County Bar Association, Family Law Division (2012- present)
- State Bar of Arizona (1998 – present)
- State Bar of Georgia (2004- present
In addition, the Supreme Court of Georgia appointed Ms. Fodor to serve as a Mentor for Beginning Lawyers in Georgia. Ms. Fodor is also a Member of the Cobb County Bar Association, where she is involved in the Family Law Section.
Ms. Fodor graduated from the University of Georgia School of Law in 1998. She excelled in academics, won trial competitions and ultimately earning her degree with Honors, Cum Laude. She also wrote articles for the University bar journal and worked two internships her final year: one for the Arizona Public Defender’s Office and one for the Arizona Corporation Commission, Securities Division.
Ms. Fodor obtained her law degree from the University Of Georgia, School of Law, in Athens, Georgia where she graduated Cum Laude.
Ms. Fodor obtained her Bachelor of Arts with Honors from The Ohio State University in Columbus, Ohio where she also graduated Cum Laude.