We offer a full range of commercial litigation services from the simple to the complex. The following are just some of the business litigation matters we handle:
- Breach of contract
- Interference with business relationships
- Partnership disputes
- Breach of employee non-disclosure, non-competition and non-solicitation agreements
- Disparagement and defamation
- Unfair business practices and competition
- Securities fraud and breach of shareholder agreements
- Officer and director breach of fiduciary duty
- Lender liability
- General business disputes
Protecting our clients’ businesses requires vigilance and preventative strategies. KF Law strives to resolve complicated problems efficiently and economically by identifying the shortest route between a client’s business goals and what the client needs to solve unexpected problems. When businesses are interrupted by contract and other legal disputes, that interruption can often cause lost revenues, lost opportunities, and expending of resources which are difficult to quantify. Our goal is to lessen the impact of disputes to bring our clients’ businesses back to normal.
Attention to detail, complete investigation, thorough preparation, willingness and experience to take cases to trial are the cornerstones of our commercial litigation practice. Our business litigation attorneys represent every client matter with careful consideration, confidentiality and respect.